Lips which are full, pink, soft and plump are definitely classified as ‘Kissable Lips’! The skin on our lips is extremely sensitive and requires extra care. It has a number of nerve endings which arouse endless feelings; hence a lip kiss sends shivers down the entire body. Apart from the Eyes and the Hair, the Lips are the most noticeable feature in a woman. There are several Lip Balms, Gloss, Lipsticks, Scrubs and Fillers for Chapped Lips to make them soft and plump. Have Beautiful Pink Lips makes you all the more attractive to your loved one.
“There is certainly no absolute standard of beauty. That precisely is what makes its pursuit so interesting”.
Burning Questions – Perfectly Kissable Lips!
What is the Skin on the Lips called?
The skin on the edges of the lips is called the Vermillion. The vermillion is a middle layer between the outer – hair-bearing tissue and the inner mucous membrane.
How do you heal a Damaged Lip?
Apply a soothing Lip Balm several times a day, especially before going to bed.
Why do Lips Crack and Peel?
Lips Crack and Peel due to harsh environments, spicy food, extreme weather conditions, harmful lipsticks and certain cholesterol lowering medications.
Can Dehydration cause Dry Lips?
Yes. Dehydration is a major cause of dry lips. Try to maximize your water intake for enticing the perfect lip kiss!
What is so Special about Lips?
Our Lips have 100 more nerve endings than our fingertips, making them extremely sensitive. Also, there is no defense membrane for their protection.
How does Smoking affect Lips?
Nicotine causes blood vessels to shrink. It reduces blood flow and starves the skin of oxygen and the nutrients it needs to remain healthy.. Reduced blood flow and exposure to tar and nicotine can cause the melanin in your lips and gums to darken, leading to uneven pigmentation.
What Can Improve Smokers Lips?
- Using a Good Organic Lip Balm
- Applying Ghee to Your Lips Daily
- Fractional Mesotherapy
- Laser rejuvenation
- Stop Smoking!
Is it Normal for Lips to Turn Blue?
No, it is not normal for lips to turn blue. It is an indication or poor blood circulation and low blood oxygen level. Go immediately to Emergency Care if you notice anyone’s lips turning blue!
Kissable Lips – Tips and Tricks!
Even without surgery or injections, you can get your lips to appear fuller. These tips tricks for juicy lips will give you the fullest pout possible in no time.
Hydration and Exfoliation:
Hydration and exfoliation are vital to maintaining both healthy skin and full, kissable lips. To keep your lips hydrated and clear of dead skin, exfoliate regularly with a lip scrub before using a natural and organic lip balm at night. Exfoliating lips 2-3 times a week is the best practice, and you can do this during your PM skincare regimen because you’ll be taking a break from eating and drinking for 6-8 hours.
Best Lip Scrubs for Exfoliation –
- Best Lip Scrub + Brush: KNC Beauty Lip Scrub.
- Best Gentle Lip Scrub: Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss’r Lip-Loving Scrubstick.
- Best 2-in-1 Lip Scrub: Bite Beauty Agave + Weekly Vegan Lip Scrub.
- Best Clean Lip Scrub: Milk Makeup KUSH Lip Scrub.
If you want to go natural then mix a bit of crushed sugar with honey and rub it gently on your lips. This will lead to gentle exfoliation of the lips. Follow this up with an organic lip balm to lock in the moisture.
Best Lip Balms for Hydration –
- Mirah Belle Rose Lip Balm
- Organic Harvest Organic Lip Balm.
- SoulTree Lotus & Kokum Butter Lip Balm.
- Kama Ayurveda Almond And Coconut Lip Care
- Mirah Belle Pigmented Lip Balm
- Deyga Organics Beetroot Lip Balm
- Vilvah Lip Balm – Chocomint
- Mirah Belle Sweet Orange Lip Balm
- Rustic Art Almond Saffron Lip Moisturizer.
- Bare Necessities Busy Bee Lip Balm.
- Mirah Belle Unscented Lip Balm
- Bon Organics Organic Lip balm.
Lip Gloss for Shine –
To create a fuller-looking pout and shiny touch, apply a clear gloss exactly in the middle of the lips for subtle highlights that glows. When light is reflected in the centre of your lips, it creates a focus squarely in the centre, making your lips appear much bigger than they are and drawing attention away from the corners of your mouth, which aren’t necessarily as full. It also makes lips seem healthy and moisturised.
Best Commercial Lip Gloss for Shine –
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
- Glossier Lip Gloss.
- Westman Atelier Squeaky Clean Liquid Lip Balm
- Maybelline New York Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss
- MILK MAKEUP Electric Glossy Lip Plumper
- Makeup by Mario Pro Volume Lip Gloss
- NARS Afterglow Lip Shine Lip Gloss
Best Natural Lip Gloss for Healing –
- Best All-Natural: Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Shine – Whisper
- Best Dermatologically-Tested: Kiko Milano 3D Hydra Lip Gloss – Natural Beige
- Best Organic: Kiss Naturals Lava Lip Gloss Kit.
- Best Non-Sticky: It’s Skin Colorable Draw Tint Gloss – PO Pink Syrup.
Secret Tips for Kissable Lips:
- Try rubbing an ice cube on your lips to keep them flake-free and increase blood flow to your skin, which will cause your lips to look juicy and full.
- Colouring slightly over your natural lip line and producing a rounder, the broader contour will make your lips appear much larger than they are. Furthermore, they create a luscious and moist appearance.
- To achieve the shape and fullness you desire, round out the edges of your lipstick with your neutral-coloured lip liner again. Smudging the lip liner with your finger creates a very soft, juicy, and natural look that appears more refined.
- Vitamin E is necessary for maintaining healthy skin and lips. Vitamin E hydrates the face, minimizes lines and wrinkles, and makes the lips appear full and youthful. Vitamin E capsules can be used by cutting them open and rubbing the contents onto your lips.
If you don’t know what your Cupid’s bow is, it’s the “v” shape indentation over your upper lip that makes a natural point. When you apply a highlighter to this area of your lip, it generates a bright reflection that makes your lips look wider and fuller, which is a simple tip for increasing the contour of your mouth.
The trick is to apply a highlighter by rubbing a small amount on with your finger or a brush (cream and liquid highlighters work best). Use a tiny concealer brush or sponge to blend.
Lipsticks for Stunning Kissable Lips!
As there are so many lipstick colours available, it might be tough to select the correct one for you. The glitter lipsticks make the lips appear thick and enticing, but the textures are not the most long-lasting. The translucent lip gloss draws attention to the mouth and gives the cosmetics a natural, understated appearance. Matte lipsticks stay longer and provide a touch of refinement and elegance. The lipsticks with pearl sheen enhance our smiles. This is the best lipstick colour for you since it pops out on your face even when you’re not wearing any additional makeup.
Popular Lipsticks for You –
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse.
- SUGAR Cosmetics Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipstick.
- SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick.
- SUGAR Cosmetics Mettle Liquid Lipstick.
- SUGAR Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick.
- MAC Matte Lipstick.
- MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick.
Classic Lipsticks –
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice.
- NARS Lipstick in Dolce Vita.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Color in 99 Pirate.
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey.
- Dior Rouge Lipstick in 999 Matte.
Everyday Lipstick Choices –
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Colour Coffee Command
- Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Desert Rose
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Colour Red Chaos
- Chanel Coco Rouge Lipstick Mademoiselle
- MAC Amplified Lipstick Cosmo
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Cannes
Kissable Lips – Do’s and Don’t’s
- Dark lipstick makes your lips appear smaller than they are. Use pink or beige with gloss to visibly expand them.
- If your lips are too large, use natural colours. Instead of shiny lipsticks, opt for basic matte lipsticks.
- To extend the life of the lipstick, put a lip liner in the same colour on top.
- Prefer to Use a Natural Lipstick which is free from lead to avoid health concerns.
- Be sure to remove your lip stick before sleeping and apply a natural lip balm for healing.
We are all born with unique lip shapes and sizes, and each is beautiful in its own way. However, you may always experiment with different make-up techniques to make your pout seem different every day. Over line your lips or apply lighter tones to make them appear larger, or dark shades to tone down luscious lips. You can also seek professional assistance to change the appearance of your lips.
Take care of your lips, however, by keeping them moisturized and protected with a sunscreen lip balm. Hydrate yourself a lot and use Organic Soaps for bathing to lock in the moisture. Exfoliate your lips on a regular basis to keep them free from dead skin.
Above all, remember to smile!