Expression of Love can be words, a smile or even a small gesture. Not enough can be said or written about how we feel when we are in love. Whether it may be Long Distance Relationship Quotes or Romantic Quotes to Express Love, they should emote Content intertwined with desire. A feeling of happiness and fulfilment seeps in. Through Couple Quotes, we appreciate small things and develop great amount of patience. However, till the time we express our love, all of these feelings are bottled up inside of us. In this article, we shall explore some of the Best Relationship Quotes to you to express your Love.
Best Relationship Quotes –
1. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
2. “The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.” – Alexandra Penney
3. “We were together even when we were apart.” – Shannon A. Thompson
True Love Quotes
A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person. Below are some beautiful True Love Quotes that are sure to warm your heart.
4. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person.” – Kermit the Frog
5. “Deep in your wounds are seeds, waiting to grow beautiful flowers.” – Niti Majethia
A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.
6. “Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it’s a choice.” – Fawn Weaver
7. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
Romantic Love Quotes –
All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love to feel alone, especially when you’re there. Below are some romantic quotes which will make your loved one’s heart flutter.
8. “The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” – Neale Donald Walsch
9. “The extent to which two people in a relationship can bring up and resolve issues is a critical marker of the soundness of a relationship.” – Henry Cloud
10. “We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is a commitment unless there is loyalty unless there is love, patience, persistence.” – Cornel West
11. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough
Couple Quotes for Keeping the Flame Alive
12. “We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” ― Donald Miller
14. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.” – Sophocles
15. “When you don’t talk, there’s a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said.” – Catherine Gilbert Murdock
16. “Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
17. “There is no challenge strong enough to destroy your marriage as long as you are both willing to stop fighting against each other and start fighting for each other. “ – Dave Willis
Couples Quotes on Trust –
Whether it is a friendship or a relationship, all bonds are built on trust. Without it, you have nothing. Below are some Romantic Quotes on Love and Bonding which will make you believe in everlasting love.
18. “Apologizing does not mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.”
19. “The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in.”
20. “Being together and doing nothing can be the best way to spend time that means everything.”
21. “A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.”
22. “All relationships go through hell, real ones get through it.”
Couple Quotes for True Love
23. “A good relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.”
24. “Relationships, marriages are ruined where one person continues to learn, develop, and grow and the other person stands still.” – Catherine Pulsifer
25. “Do what you did at the beginning of the relationship and there won’t be an end.” – Anthony Robbins
26. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
Inspirational Relationship Quotes –
Inspirational relationship quotes can motivate you to look at your relationship and be grateful for what you have. These motivational love quotes can also invite you to become the best version of yourself for your loved one.
27. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
28. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” – John Updike
29. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
30. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
Couple Quotes are words created to Emote your Innermost Feelings
31. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
32. “No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, compromise, and give something up to gain something greater.” – Sarah Dessen
33. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
34. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” -Karl Menninger
35. “It doesn’t matter who hurt you or broke you down. What matters is who made you smile again.”
36. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” – Andre Breton
Humourous Relationship Quotes –
Perhaps your special someone is having a bad day, and you are looking to cheer them up and tell them you love them. Humour in relationships has an important role. For that reason, funny relationship quotes are the perfect way to do that.
37. “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they are.” – Will Ferrell
38. “My wife and I were happy for 20 years – then we met.” – Rodney Dangerfield
39. “Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone and finding that that’s ok with them.” – Alain de Botton
40. “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.” – Groucho Marx
41. “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” – Frederick Ryder
Couple Quotes for a Strong Bond
42. “The most important thing in a relationship between a man and a woman is that one of them must be good at taking orders.” – Linda Festa
43. “Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.” – Richard Jeni
44. “Relationships are hard. It’s like a full-time job, and we should treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks’ notice. There should be severance pay, and before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp.” – Bob Ettinger
45. “It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party.” – Nick Hornby
46. “Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.” – Phyllis Diller
Romantic Quotes –
Some of the wisest people have shared their thoughts on love and relationships. These romantic quotes are thought-provoking, touching, and helpful. They are ideal to show your partner how you think of them and the love you share. Below are some Romantic Quotes which will make you fall in love over and over again.
47. “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
48. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
49. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
50. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
51. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Long Distance Relationship Quotes for Couples
52. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
53. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare
54. “Love is something eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
55. “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or friendship, is a conversation.” – Oscar Wilde.
56. “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Epicurus
Couple Quotes –
Many may find sending relationship quotes a cliché. Yet, many consider them to capture what love and relationships are all about. Many stood against the test of time that you can use to send to your loved one. Below are some Couple Quotes on Love which will make you reach out to you loved one.
57. “Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.” – Nicholas Sparks
58. “In the end, there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to.” – Robert Brault
59. “Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.” – Gloria Steinem
Couple Quotes for Ever Lasting Love
60. “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.” – Sue Zhao
61. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” – Bryant H. McGill
62. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
63. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
64. “The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged, or given an ultimatum.” – Mandy Hale
If you don’t value yourself, then you will always be attracted to people who don’t value you either.
65. “Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.” – Dinah Shore
66. “Real giving is when we give to our spouses what’s important to them, whether we understand it, like it, agree with it, or not.” – Michele Weiner-Davis
67. “The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.” – B. R. Ambedkar
68. “To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.” – Doménico Cieri Estrada
True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.
69. “It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting.” – Todd Ruthman
70. “In relationships, the little things are the big things.” – Stephen Covey
71. “The intense happiness of our union is derived from a high degree from the perfect freedom with which we each follow and declare our impressions.” – George Eliot
72. “When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.” – Keith Sweat
Couple Quotes to get through Tough Times
73. “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.” – Richard Bach
74. “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
75. “Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you.”
76. “The moment you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.”
A perfect relationship is not perfect, it’s just that both people never gave up.
77. “Don’t let someone change who you are, to become what they need.”
78. “Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting.”
79. “Lose your pride in your love. But never lose your love just because of your pride.”
80. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.” – Albert Schweitzer
81. “Don’t try to be something to everyone. Be everything to someone.”
Romantic Quotes to Express Your Feelings
82. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
83. “You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
84. “Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you.” – Mike Murdock
85. “The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are.” – Stephen R. Covey
86. “The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, “that’s the one.”
87. “You are the first and last thing on my mind, each and every day.”
88. “I have got a perfect heart because you are inside.”
89. “I fell in love with the way you touched me, without using your hands.”
Long Distance Relationship Quotes –
Long distance relationship quotes have a mix of pain, suffering, love and light. Being committed yet having distance between two couples in a relationship is one of the most painful experiences. Below are some long-distance relationship quotes to emote your love to those who are far away.
90. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”
91. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Hellen Keller
Long Distance Relationship Quotes for Your Loved One
92. “I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.”
93. “No matter how far you manage to go, distance will never be able to erase those beautiful memories. There is so much goodness that we shared together.” – Lucy Aims
94. “Sometimes I just sit in front of the computer dreaming. I have food in front of me but no appetite to eat it. All because my heart misses you and my mind is dreaming about you.” – Sandra Toms
Romantic Quotes Warm the Heart
95. “I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.” – Unknown
96. “If love cannot stand the test of time, then it has failed the test of love.” – Bernard Byer
97. “We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.” – Unknown
98. “But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.” – Lemony Snicket
Long distance relationship quotes are one of the ways you can make your loved one feel safe and give them security.
99. “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
100. “Time is the longest distance between two places.” – Tennesse Williams
101. “Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” – Calla Quinn
102. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
103. “If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.” – Unknown
Romantic Quotes and Long-Distance Relationship Quotes –
104. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudson
105. “When something is missing in your life, it usually turns out to be someone.” – Robert Brault
106. “I exist in two places, here and where you are.” – Margaret Atwood
107. “Missing you gets easier every day because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you; I am one day closer to the next time I will see you.” – Unknown
Always remember the three R’s of new relationships: respect one another, revel in the wonder, and reach out with kindness every chance you get.
All Quotes – Long Distance Relationship Quotes, Couple Quotes and Romantic Quotes are written through time and with a lot of heart for you to share with your loved one and make them feel as if they are the most special person in their world.